Claim SECRET DISCOUNT on the checkout page. Coupon code will be expired when the timer hit zero!
Sani Cleaning Sticks - Keep Your Drains Clean And Odor-free
"Common Causes Clogged Drains"
One of the things parents dread hearing your child say: "The water's not going down the drain!" You are totally repulsed. It's going to be wet, and slimy, and probably smell bad, and, ugh, that's not fun.
Clogged drains are just part of the joy of indoor plumbing. The good news is that you can troubleshoot the issues and prevent them from happening again, including chronic problems. But to get there, we'll need to get into what causes drain clogs in the first place.
- Most bathroom drain clogs result when dirt, skin flakes, and especially hair binds to soap scum on the walls of drain pipes. Over time, this gunk accumulates and reduces water flow.
- Clogged toilets are a nasty business. These mainly happen when people try flushing down items that do not dissolve or break apart in water such as feminine hygiene products, cotton-tipped swabs, dental floss, premoistened diaper wipes
- Kitchen sink drains clog when cooking grease or oil cake onto drain pipe walls. Add detergent soap scum and un-dissolved food particles (such as rice which expands in water), and you've got a stubborn, gunky clog.
- Venting allows air to enter the pipe as water drains away.Think of what happens when you put a straw into a glass of water. If you cover the open end of the straw with your finger, you prevent air from entering the straw and that creates a vacuum. When you lift straw out of the glass, the water won't drain from the straw until you lift your finger. When enough air is entering the vent, then water and waste will drain properly. Your toilet, for example, will swirl and empty quickly when it's flushed. However, if the venting doesn't let enough air in, then you might hear the sink gurgle when you flush the toilet. Also, remember that venting allows sewer gases to escape and prevents them from building to dangerous levels inside your home.
Introducing: Sani Cleaning Sticks - Keep Your Drains Clean And Odor-free
12 Sani Cleaning Sticks per pack - 12 sticks are good for one sink for one whole year! Buy 1 pack for each sink or drain in your house! Sani Cleaning Sticks drain sticks eliminate embarrassing odors from drains and prevent clogged sinks. Save money on plumbers and drain snakes as powerful enzymes break down oil and grease to keep drains free and clear. Sani Cleaning Sticks drain deodorizer and cleaners are thin, round and only 6.3 inches long and 100 percent safe for plumbing and septic tanks with no toxic chemicals. Avoid embarrassing smells and nasty water build-up in sinks and showers with just one Sani Cleaning Sticks per month. Keep your drains clean and odor-free, all year long with Sani Cleaning Sticks as part of your cleaning supplies.
- Type: Drain Cleaners
- Shape: Solid
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Color: Yellow, Purple, Blue (random color)
- 12 PCS/ Set
- Material: Sodium stearate
- Keep Your Drains Clear and Free of Unwanted Odors, All Year Long!
- Drop an insert down the drain each month.
- Breaks down and digests organic deposits and grease buildup.
- 1 Set X Sani Cleaning Sticks
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.